This is my another credit card review from RBL Bank, I have also reviewed RBL Bank Movies & More Credit Card which was specially designed for Movie Buffs and Foodies. In this post, I will focus on the Titanium Delight Credit from RBL Bank. The features and benefits of Movies & More Credit were pretty good, now it’s time to check the features and benefits of RBL Titanium Credit Card.
Joining Fee: Rs. 750
Annual/Renewal Fee: Rs. 750 (Waived by spending Rs. 1.5 Lakhs in a year)
The joining and an annual fee for the Titanium Delight card are same but the renewal/annual fee is what you have to pay, and it can be completely waived off by spending Rs. 1.5 Lakhs in a year. For this card, you need to pay Rs. 750 as a joining fee but for the annual fee, you can avail you card for free by touching the milestones of Rs. 1.5 Lakhs in a year. You can do mobile recharge, wallet top-ups, online shopping, retail shopping, etc. to complete your milestones.
Eligibility Criteria for RBL Titanium Delight Card:
The eligibility criteria for the card is slightly different than most of the banks follow;
- Age Criteria: Minimum 23 years to 60 years Maximum
- Applicant should be either salaried or self-employed
The minimum age criteria for all RBL Bank Cards start from age 23, I got this figure when I was looking to apply for the card and had a conversation with the support team. I request you to confirm again with the support team for the minimum age and income criteria for the card.
Special Features of Titanium Delight Card:
Let’s check the special features and benefits of the RBL Titanium Delight Credit Card.
a.) Get Buy 1 Get 1 offer on movie tickets every Wednesday
- You can now treat your friends or anyone with free movie tickets, You need to pay for one ticket only (maximum discount is capped at Rs. 200)
b.) Earn Reward Points on all purchases and amazing mid-week delights
- You will earn reward points on all transactions and also get Wednesday Delights.
c.) Fuel Surcharge waiver – Transactions between Rs. 500 to Rs. 400
- With this card you can save a maximum of Rs. 100 for the fuel surcharge and the transactions should be minimum of Rs. 500 and maximum of Rs. 4000
d.) Maximum waiver for fuel is capped at Rs. 100 only
- If you want to save on Fuel, please read the review and try Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card
e.) Get 5% valueback on groceries every Wednesday
- You can save 5% on groceries every Wednesday
- If you shop for groceries other than Wednesday, you may need to switch to Manhattan Credit Card
f.) Get 10% valueback on PizzaHut/Dominos every Wednesday
- This card from RBL Banl also lets you save 10% on Pizza Hut/Dominos every Wednesday.
- #Tip: If you order Pizza online, along with 10% valueback with Titanium Delight card you can save more by applying coupon or using cashback website.
Rewards Value & Benefits:
The reward rate of this card is very high and the valueback will be awarded to you as a Reward Points.
- Get Welcome Reward Points of 3,000
- Additionally Get a welcome gift of 2000 Reward points on 1st swipe
- And also Earn 1000 additional points on spends of Rs. 10,000 within 60 days
- Earn 1 Reward Point/ Rs. 100
- 20 Reward Points/ Rs. 100 at on groceries on Wednesdays
- Earn 40 Reward Points / Rs. 100 on Pizzas on Wednesdays
- Get an Annual Bonus of 4000 Reward Points by spending Rs. 1.2 Lakhs in a year
The rewards value of the RBL Bank Titanium Delight Credit Card is pretty good. I think you should at least have one special card for entertainment or dining and this card really solves the problem specially for Pizza or Movie Tickets. The annual fee is Rs. 750, As I told earlier it can be waived by spending Rs. 1.5 Lakhs in a year.
Let’s have a look at the Average Rewards Points you will earn by spending Rs. 1.5 Lakhs
Average Reward Points:
> Welcome Reward Points: 3000 + 2000 (on 1st swipe) + 1000 (on spending 10,000 within 60 days)
= 6000 Reward Points
> Bonus Points: 4000 (By spending Rs 1.2 Lakhs)
> For Grocery: You will earn 20 reward points/ Rs 100 spent
> For PizzaHut/Dominos: You will earn 40 reward points/ Rs 100 spent
Features & Benefits of RBL Titanium Delight Credit Card:
- CardBaba.in Rating: 4.2/5
- Complimentary Lounge Access: No
- Movie Offer: Buy 1 Get 1 Free (Max. discount of Rs. 200)
- Total Bonus Reward Points: 6000 Reward Points
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver: Capped at Rs. 100
- Joining Fee: Rs. 750
- Add-on Card Fee: NIL
- Annual/Renewal Fee: Rs. 750 (Waived by spending Rs 1.5 Lakhs)
This card from RBL Bank is perfect for beginners who are trying their hands on the credit card for the first time. The annual will be waived off completely by spending 1,50,000 in a year. The rewards rate for the Grocery or Dining is pretty good and it’s a must have card for beginners and movie buff.