The HDFC Bank and Maruti Suzuki has come together to launch a dedicated credit card for Maruti Suzuki Nexa owners. This credit card from HDFC Bank is available exclusive to Maruti Suzuki Nexa Owners only. Let’s come and reveal the benefits or features and also check if it is worth having it.
Customer should be an owner of Maruti Suzuki NEXA car
- Age Criteria: 21 years to 60 years
- Joining Fee: Rs. 1000 (Waived by spending Rs. 15,000 within 90 days)
- Annual/Renewal Fee: 1000 (Waived by spending Rs. 1,00,000 in a year)
The features and the benefits of this credit card don’t seem interesting and let’s check out what’s the special benefits.
Maruti Suzuki NEXA AllMiles Rewards:
I tried visiting the website but it was an internal server error. This is something they call this as the special benefit.
- Welcome Bonus Points: 1000
- Renewal Bonus Point: 1000
Enjoy spending on your Maruti Suzuki NEXA HDFC Bank AllMiles Credit Card with 3 Reward Points* for every Rs. 150 you spend.Earn 2X Reward Points on all spends in the MyNEXA section post log-in to www.nexaexperience.com
Is it worth having it:
No, I don’t think so. This is the credit card from HDFC with basically no features. I have reviewed for this credit card because a friend of mine has asked to review for the card.
Features and Benefits of Maruti Suzuki Nexa HDFC Credit Card:
- CardBaba.in Rating: 1.5/5
- Foreign Exchange Markup: 3.5%
- Complimentary Lounge Access: No
- Joining Fee: Rs. 1000 (Waived by spending
- Annual Fee: Rs. 1000 (Waived by spending Rs. 1 lakh in a year)
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver: Get 2.5% waiver
- Annual Benefit: Get 1000 points
- Renewal Benefit: Get 1000 points
These are the only benefits of having this card and it is not worth having it. Even the basic credit card from HDFC Bank like HDFC Freedom Credit Card is better than this card.