As you know Citibank is the global leader for credit cards but for India HDFC Bank is the leader in the credit cards industry. The rewards rate of this card doesn’t seem that high, whereas HDFC Diners Club works best for the rewards rate, which offers 10X reward points. Let’s see the features & benefits of Citi Rewards Credit Card.
Fees & Charges:
Joining Fee: Nil
Annual/Renewal Fee: Rs. 1000 (waived by spending Rs. 30,000)
Apply Online for Citibank Rewards Credit Card and get Rs. 1000 Cashback
Use Coupon Code: CITI1000
As you can see, you don’t have to pay anything for getting this card as the joining fee for the Citi Rewards Credit Card is NIL. However, the annual or renewal fee for this card is Rs. 1000 but it can be waived off completely by spending Rs. 30,000 in a year. That’s good, you can easily touch this milestone of Rs. 30,000 in a year and can avail the card for free.
Rewards Value & Benefits:
Reward Points Rate:
- Get 2,500 points on Card activation
- You can Redeem points instantly at select partners
- Earn 10 Reward Points for every Rs. 125 spent at apparel and department stores and select partners.
- Earn 1 Reward Points for every Rs. 125 spent on all other purchases
Bonus Reward Points:
- Get 1,500 bonus reward points on your first spend made within 30 days of card issue
- Get additional 1,000 bonus reward points on your first spend of Rs. 1000 made within 60 days of card issue
- Get 300 bonus points on card spends of INR 30,000 or more in a month.
- Earn 10X Reward Points on spends at apparel and department stores.
- Earn unlimited 10X reward points at MakeMyTrip
Reward Points Value on Redemption:
- Fuel: 1 Reward Point = Rs 0.25
- In-store Shopping: 1 Reward Point = Rs 0.30
- Online Shopping: 1 Reward Point = Rs 0.30
- Online Travel: 1 Reward Point = Rs 0.25
- Air Miles: 1 Reward Point = 0.75 miles
- Cashback: 1 Reward Point = Rs 0.35
This is the value you get while redeeming your reward points, it’s better to redeem the reward points for Air Miles as you get 75% value back while others will give you ranging from 25% to 35% value back.
Features & Benefits of Citibank Rewards Credit Card:
- CardBaba.in Rating: 4/5
- Reward Rate on Redemption: 25% to 75%
- Joining Fee: Nil
- Complimentary Lounge Access: No
- Foreign Exchange Markup: 3.5%
- Annual Fee: Rs. 1000 (waived by spending Rs. 30,000)
- Extra Bonus: You will receive 2800 bonus points on completing the spends of Rs. 30,000
I have shared everything from joining fee to redemption value for you, now you think and decide whether you want to apply for the card or you will go for an alternate to this card.