Insta Easy Credit Card from Axis Bank is very simple and clear as the name says itself. This is the credit card from Axis Bank specially designed for the people who are seeking a card, which can be issued against Fixed Deposit. You also need to know that, the credit limit of your Credit card will be the 80% value of your term deposit i.e your Fixed Deposit.
If you are looking for a secured credit card from different banks, you can try Yes Bank Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card, which can give you the best value on your spends. Read the full review to know more.
And if you are not interested in availing a credit card against Fixed Deposit, you don’t need to do the same. Thanks to SBI Cards, who have launched SBI Unnati Credit Card for those people who either don’t have any credit history or Fixed Deposits with the Bank.
Let’s now discuss the benefits and features of Axis Insta Easy Credit Card.
Joining Fee: Rs. 500 (Reversed by spending Rs. 5000 within 45 days)
Annual Fee: NIL (waived)
Card Replacement Fee: NIL (waived)
> As you can see, the joining fee of the Axis Insta easy credit card is Rs. 500 which is a basic fee for most of the bank’s credit cards. When it comes to an annual fee, you don’t have to pay anything as long as you hold Insta Easy credit card. The best part comes here if you lost your Axis Insta credit card, you will get your replacement for free without paying any charges to the Bank
Eligibility Criteria for Axis Insta Easy Credit Card:
The eligibility criteria for the Axis Bank Insta Easy Credit Card as follows:
- Applicant age should be at least 18 years
- A Fixed Deposit at any Axis Bank Branch
- Minimum Fixed Deposit of Rs. 20,000
- Maximum Fixed Deposit of Rs. 25 Lakhs
- No income proof required
Rewards Value & Benefits:
You will Earn eDGE Loyalty Rewards points for transactions:
- Earn 100 points on the first online transaction
- Get 6 points on domestic spends for every Rs. 200
- Get 12 points on international spends for every Rs. 200
You will earn 100 reward points on your first online transaction, this is the special deal for the first time credit card holders.
You can redeem your points for e-Vouchers from many brands including Allen Solly, Bata, Levi’s, Flipkart, Uber, KFC and much more. It’s all on you to choose the voucher you want.
You can redeem your points for e-Vouchers by clicking here.
Other Special Benefits:
The benefits do not end with Reward Points. There are also some more special benefits of Axis Bank Insta Easy Credit Card.
1.) Convert Purchases to EMI
- On any purchases over Rs. 2500, you can easily convert the purchases into EMI
2.) Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Get 1% fuel surcharge waiver
- Transaction amount should be in between Rs. 400 to Rs. 4000
- The maximum waiver amount is capped at Rs. 400
- You will not get any reward points on Fuel Filling
3.) Upto 50 days free credit
- You will get 50 days free credit period
- It is only applicable if there is no outstanding amount
- And also if the previous bill is settled by full amount by the payment due
4.) Withdraw Cash
- From the day one, you can withdraw cash upto 100%
Features & Benefits of Asix Insta Easy Credit Card:
- CardBaba.in Rating: 3.3/5
- Complimentary Lounge Access: No
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver: Yes (Maximum amount is capped at Rs. 400)
- Reward Rate: 6 points to 12 points
- Foreign Exchange Markup: 3.5%
- Joining Fee: Rs. 500 (Reversed on spending Rs. 5000 within 45 days)
- Annual/Renewal Fee: NIL (Waived)
It is a basic credit card from Axis Bank for beginners, you can get this card for almost free with your Fixed Deposits in Axis Bank. You can also check Yes Bank Rewards Plus Credit Card and SBI Unnati Credit Card which is very similar to this.
As you can see, the joining fee of the Axis Insta easy credit card is Rs. 500 which is a basic fee for most of the bank’s credit cards. When it comes to an annual fee, you don’t have to pay anything as long as you hold Insta Easy credit card which is completely waived off.
In my opinion, Yes Bank Rewards Plus Credit Card is better than Axis Bank Insta Easy Credit Card. Read the review to know more.